General Manager , Human Resource & Administration
Human Resource & Administration
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer
Responsible for: Human Resources Manager Administrative
Manager Corporate Communication Manager
Learning & Development Manager
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Human Resource & Administration Division. This includes Human Resources, Learning & Development, Administration.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement human resources policies, procedures and staff conditions of service to manage recruitment, selection, compensation, employee behaviours and retention.
- Develop and implement learning and development programmes for Operations and
- Maintenance of the Gas Plant as well as general leadership development.
- Develop and implement administrative policies and procedures across all areas of operations of the Company.
- As a budget holder for the division, prepare annual divisional budget for inclusion in the corporate budget. Also prepare manpower forecast for each budget period and for inclusion in the corporate business plan.
- Establish Administration and Human Resources functions at the Operational Site and ensure same corporate policies and procedures are implemented.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Corporate Affairs Function.
- Develop and implement a performance management system that would ensure improved performance and increased productivity by all employees.
- Develop and implement an Employee Competency Development Framework that would ensure continuous development of employees for better performance.
- Conduct annual salary surveys to ensure benefits and conditions of services are consistent with the company’s pay policy.
- Supervise and develop team members to ensure the maximization of their potential.
- Develop and implement Corporate Affairs Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure that the Corporate Affairs Function is properly skilled for current and future needs and also seamlessly connected with the business to achieve appropriate technical, commercial and HSE outcomes.
- Lead, design and implement policy directions in all areas under Corporate Affairs
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, MBA in Business Strategy or Organisational Management
- 15 years of experience in business management. Exposure to ERP systems an added advantage, ability to learn can be considered.
- Proactive individual
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Strong leadership skills and deep sense of responsibility
- Innovative approaches to problem solving
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good people manager and ability to match talents with responsibilities
- Ability to identify latent potential
- Ability to interact at various levels
Interested applicants should submit their applications, indicating the position being applied for, by e-mail with Curriculum Vitae, Application letter, contact telephone numbers and e-mail address to:
Email address: email@example.com
The Office of the Chief Executive Officer
Ghana National Gas Company
P.O. Box CT 3686
Cantonments, Accra - Ghana
Tel: +233 (0)30 274 4224